These materials were prepared by the Anglican Church of Southern African Environmental Network for the Season of Creation 2016 (1 September – 4 October), and translated into several Southern African languages. For some languages, only the Eucharistic prayer has been translated.
This is the fourth annual set of Season of Creation materials provided by ACSA.
- Afrikaans: Seisoen van die Skepping
- English: Season of Creation
- Portuguese: Tempo da Criação (translation: Lusitanian Church, Portugal)
- Sotho/Sesotho: Eucharistic prayer (translation: Diocese of Lesotho)
- Swazi/SiSwati: Eucharistic prayer
- Tswana/Setswana: Eucharistic prayer
- Xhosa/isiXhosa: Eucharistic prayer
- Zulu/isiZulu: Eucharistic prayer